EBU is aware of the possibility of severe weather before and during tryouts today.  However, the club plans to hold tryouts as scheduled, if possible.  Please plan to arrive at your designated field fifteen minutes before tryouts.   We will monitor the weather and end tryouts early, if necessary.  If the weather is poor when you arrive, please stay in your vehicle until the weather is cleared.  We also will delay the start of tryouts, if necessary.  If there is thunder/lightning, players will be escorted off the field to a safe indoor location.

Parents, please monitor the weather and the EBU website in case it is necessary to pick up your children early from tryouts.