Elmbrook United (“Club”) reserves the right to modify the timing, scheduling, and/or number of games, training sessions, and/or Club-sponsored events for the Club’s recreational, academy, and select programs in response to circumstances beyond the Club’s control, generally including, but not limited to those listed below. Only if all or a substantial part of a season is cancelled in response to circumstances beyond the Club’s control, will the Club consider issuing a refund or credit at its sole discretion.
- Inclement weather – Including its impact on the condition and safe playability of game/training fields, as determined by Club representatives
- Public health emergencies – Including guidelines and requirements communicated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and/or Federal, State, and municipal authorities
- Lack of participation – Including lack of players and teams of suitable numbers and/or skill within or outside of the Club
- Lack of availability of Club facilities – Including interruption by natural or human-made disasters and/or mandates by relevant landowners and/or leaseholders
- Lack of availability of Club personnel – Including coaches, referees, and/or other staff necessary to support games, training sessions, and/or Club-sponsored events
- Other circumstances which Club representatives determine jeopardize the safety, well-being, and development of Club members – Including mandates from the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), United States Youth Soccer (USYS), the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association (WYSA), and/or other similar organizations which sanction or insure Club events
Registration fees for the select and academy programs are not refundable and not transferable, except as described below. Unless otherwise noted, select and academy registration fees cover the entire soccer year, as defined by the Club. A player who accepts an invitation to play with the Club commits to pay the fee and play for the full soccer year. No refunds, partial or full, will be made to players who choose not to participate at any point after registration.
Registration fees for the recreational program are not refundable and not transferable after the first game of the season, except as described below. No refunds, partial or full, will be made to players who choose not to participate at any point after the first game of the season. Refunds made to players before the first game of the season will be issued minus a $25 processing fee. For Full Year or Fall Only players, the start of the season is considered the first game of the fall season. For Spring Only players, the start of the season is considered the first game of the spring season. Refund requests prior to the start of the season must be made in writing to [email protected].
If a player suffers a severe injury causing him/her to miss a substantial portion of a season, the player may be refunded a prorated amount, determined by EBU, that reflects the percentage of the season played prior to injury. Requests for refunds for players with severe injuries must be submitted to EBU in writing and must be accompanied with a doctor’s note substantiating the injury. All refund requests due to injury are subject to the approval of the Club’s Board of Directors and will be issued minus a $25 processing fee.
Registration fees for camps and other Club programs are not refundable and not transferable. Your registration is a commitment to participate.